Moved On

There you were staring
Peeking through my eyes to see what's going on in my head.
Did you see emptiness, numbness or loneliness?
Or did you see what you wanted to see, lust?

I walked through every road
Wrote down everything I saw
Cried on the half way
Yet did not find the reason of your departure.

You see I never belonged here
The place was scary and unknown
but I still walked through with closed eyes on your saying
Still I couldn't win you.

My eyes carried this pain and drenched it when I blinked
My breath became thicker
My body felt nothing
But when I see you, I smile like nothing's happened.

My muscles contracted by the weight you'd put on me
My soul screamed to get out
My words were cuffed by your innocent face
And my heart was broken by your actions

Why do I still get upset when I see you?
Have I  moved on or I am still waiting for the good end?
Do you miss me?
Because not sometimes but I miss you every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blind love

Him

Shouting!