Letter


To,
 my love

Address- To her heart with love

Sub- As usual my love for you.

Lovable sweetheart.

You were just another face when I saw you for the first time,
But now I cant imagine my life without you.
Sitting on the top roof and scrolling up and down, looking at your photos endless time is just another hobby I whelmed myself into.
Our late night talks, planning our future with food everywhere delighted me.
If I ever get a lifetime wish, I will wish to fall in love with you again. Because its the most beautiful task to do.
I am new born in the world of love.
Every thing here seems fascinating in such a way that you never want to get out.
And I am not alone in this world. I have you, the only thing I need to survive.
And I want to be here always, always with you.

Well, imagining my life without you is just another thing human race couldn't make it possible.
I don't even get good smooth sleep when you don't call me to say good night.
My morning starts with your sweet voice,that bells the ring of my heart, and believe me the day doesn't pass peacefully without your good mornings.
At this moment I remember a song's lyrics you only suggested me to listen.

"You're the first face that I see
And the last thing I think about
You're the reason that I'm alive
You're what I can't live without
You're what I can't live without"

I don't hate it when you laugh on my  pick up lines. Instead you show me that how much  my each word means to you, indirectly I say.


And my wish
And my wish
And my wish
And my wish
And my wish
And my wish
And my wish
And my wish

Not desperate. -_-
 And here are few lines for you xD!

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams <3 <3
                                                                                           
Obviously I googled it.
Lyrics it is of a song I recommended you to listen and like always you didn't.

But each and every line of this song is a true feeling I have.
I love you so much. <3
And and and I do hope a reply back. xD You wont though. :D
And and and thanks for loving me back.
I LOVE YOUUUU
And thanks for being my poem.

Your poet
With lots of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blind love

Him

Shouting!