Didn't expect that


Early that morning, staring at the wall clock, I finished my breakfast in silence. There was something different that day, maybe the sun didn’t show up or the birds didn’t murmur much, I don’t know. I had Coco with milk and some sugar, amount of sugar was not up to my expectation. The dining room with POPs on the ceiling making a star at the center, resembling just like a hallway, wasn’t the old one I used to sit and have breakfast on. There was something different, something I can’t memorize.
It was 7:30 when I got up and went to the doorway to receive the newspaper. There I found a magazine along with the newspaper, quite weird because I haven’t had subscribe myself with some magazines. I took them and started searching the sky for some answer, answer to an unknown question. The sky was pale blue with birds surrounding neighbor’s hood. The wire stretched from one pole to another making a net like structures for the circus’ people to circus on. People coming back from morning walk and kids of my age heading towards school. Then and there I got head migraines and I remembered that I have a conference to attend in the next best school, the best was mine. I ran inside grabbed my tux and searched for the key of my bike, the key case was empty as always. From now onward I will start keeping things in their respective places. After some time I found them on the dining table next to my cereal box, from now I will have to eat almonds for good memory. I once had the best and I don’t know when.
Running from the door, just like the time I had to run from the street dogs, and reaching the conference on time. As I entered the school and wandered the new place I found one thing interesting, the environment. Blossom trees, wind blowing and taking the leaf from one place to another, people dresses in formals talking in groups, or asking for hostages. As I was  wandering the fact that this place  resemble somehwhat like heaven, my eyes met with someone outrageously  beautiful, it was a glimpse though. But I was unable to look anywhere else the second time. Wind making her hair flow in the opposite direction of mine. The smile may have stop the world wars. The gestures would have ruled out the world. The uniqueness was not unique much, but her appearance was something I could say doesn’t exist in this world.
My world became a graveyard with just one person alive. It was her.
Suddenly the people with formals started heading to someplace and I was still there looking at her, at her beauty. She seemed to me as the goddesses of love. I may have had seen girls with my lust full eyes but she was different. Different from any other. Not because the way she looks but the way I saw her.
Suddenly I realized that I was there to attend the conference rather than standing at one place wondering people. But it was too late, everyone disappeared and I was alone. Not all alone  there was someone staring and smiling at a lost poor boy, obviously me. I didn’t see her instead I started searching the ground for some footprints for unknown information. Then I saw a shadow heading towards me. I was scared, alone I didn’t know what to do at that instant. I must have said any word on her asking me about my agenda, as far as I know.
She asked me, “Can I help you sir?”
I wanted to say yes to help me get out this problem.  To take me with her. To show me what love is, to make me play with her hair and investigate her face cuts.
But I didn’t say anything, and found her staring at me with those eloquent beautiful eyes. For a moment I was deep inside her eyes and time seems to be stopped. But then she raised her hand and started swinging in front of my eyes to bring me back.
I got panicked and jumped off the opposite side, this made her laugh.
And to be honest you could find peace and love in her smile.
She then said, ‘aren’t u one of the delegates?’
I said nothing for some seconds the by difficulty raised my voice and said yes.
“Weren’t you supposed to be in the committee?”
I don’t know what happened that moment when she asked me that question. I proudly said, ‘It’s better to be in this company rather going to a place with strangers everywhere.’ Ended with a smile on my face.
She started giggling and blushing and after few seconds asked me that I am also a stranger to you.
Stranger? What on earth makes you think that? You became a part of my life when I saw you for the first time. When the wind made your hair swing and made me feel like that I am in heaven.
No you aren’t a stranger to me and never will. I didn’t know what to say but then I said this.
“Not totally a stranger”.
The blush on her face brought a smile on my face that no one has ever.
The redness of her cheek, the smile resembling the goddess of fertility.
I was so deep into her that I couldn’t heard what she said after, I just kept on looking at her like nothing is there except her.
Brought myself back from that situation.

From a distance she got a call.
She has to leave, but she promised to meet me again.
I was so ready to accept everything she says, she demands. Every word she utter seems to me as a god’s message, which you have to listen and obey.
I gave her my number. Just in case she can’t find me. Every beating of my heart carried her name.
Every second of my life was murmuring to me that go find her go otherwise you’ll be all shatter again.
But I didn’t want to get too desperate. Nor I wanted to go pushing my ego aside for someone else.
Slow and steady win the race.
I waited the whole day for her, no trace I got.
I was on the verge to be with my hope, suddenly someone shouted. Shout that rang the bell out of ears. Shout that will make a corpse alive.
She was there, waving her hand and calling me. No other thing pop up in my mind instead of running towards her. Not exactly running but in a sense that I were in eager.
I reached breathing heavily and resting my arms on my waist, just like the way when I got too exhausted after a hard work out.
Her hands reaching my shoulder, I felt something inevitable. Cold breeze flows through my veins. The surrounding started singing songs and animals started  dancing in love.
And the next thing she asked took my breath away from my body and made me a standing corpse without any support.
She asked me out. The quite long conversation between us resulted in this.
All I can say was, "when". J    














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blind love

Him

Shouting!