Shouting!

Shouting at her in the middle of the crowd, I lost my temper and threw my phone. I didn't have the courage to look at her. I swept away a few distances while she was picking up the phone with all its parts shattered on the road. Everyone must have been looking at her.
Didn't she feel the most humiliated at that time?
She saw me coming back at her after a few minutes with a cigarette in my right hand(being specific). Tears were running down her cheeks. I still couldn't look at her and went off babbling.
Putting all the blames on her.
What did she do? To be honest nothing. 

She was with me all the time until my cigarette ended, constantly apologizing for the sin I committed.
I still kept on babbling. Kept on saying bad, and she was there standing trying to hold my hand to calm me down but I threw her hand. She got hurt. I didn't realize that.
Her sister came and took her home.
Did I start the beginning of the end?
I got scared to my route back.

I called her and she was there crying and waiting for me. Her voice was bold. Her throat was dead.
She must have been crying for hours. I made a goddess cry. For me, she is one.
We talked and we cried.
I apologized.
She forgave.   
I swept in more in love with her.
Only when our conversation was ending she mentioned that she burnt her self a little because I did to my lungs.

Could she be more lovely? Yes, she can be.
I am proud that I have such an understanding and lovable girl.
I am blessed to have her.
She never left me alone when I am out of my mind.
She is there for me. Every time.
Even when I ask her to go away.
I love this girl more than anything.
I love you polestarrrrr 💋.

Comments

  1. Damn! Your writeups are just so lovely! Full of feelings and emotions! Honestly i felt this one🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Blind love

Him